Quick cutting polish
- High class two-step polish system
- No masking of plastic parts required!
- Product evaporates in the polishing process heard the visibility of the treated surface
- No wiping of polish remains required!
- Hydro Final Finish 360 breakthrough technology with guaranteed deep shine
- Hologram free!
- Reduces the polishing time saves money and time!
- Suitable for eccentric and rotary polishing machines
AUTOSOL High Performance Hydro Cut 160 is a polisher for removing heavy sanding marks, paint defects, light oxidation and scratches. Suitable for use on original and repair paints; Standard and scratch-resistant clearcoats (eg ceramicoat). Applicable to fresh and cured paints. Removes spray residue quickly and reliably, leaving you with brilliant high gloss. Silicone-free, no filler. Application: Please use lambskin pad or green polishing pad. When using new pads, polish first into the pad. Distribute the polish evenly on the surface and start the polishing machine (1200 – 1400 rpm). Polish with light / moderate pressure. Work smaller areas one after another until the sanding scratches are removed. Remove any polish residues with a microfiber cloth. Before working on a new surface, apply new product to the pad or surface.
Note: Keep out of the reach of children. Wear protective gloves / eye protection. Do not get in the eyes, on the skin or on clothing.