Autosol High Performance Power Cut 120 is a fast cutting polishing compound designed to remove heavy swirl marks and sanding scratches of paintwork in preparation.
– Abrasiveness : 7 (1-10 min – max). Gloss: 6 (1-10 min – max).
– Suitable for use on paints in the automotive after market.
– Fast cutting polishing compound designed to remove heavy swirl marks and sanding scratches from paintwork in preparation and used clear coats.
swiftly eliminates overspray with gloss.
– suitable for all paints, including hard and scrath resistant clear coats (i.e Ceramiccoat), works on fresh or cured automotive paint surfaces.
– Use for removal of sanding scrathes 1500 – 2000.
– Silicon free, No filler.
Standard high solid paint, scrath resistant or hard aged paints: use lambswool or white compounding foam. Apply a small amount of polish to the surface/vehicle.
If using new pad/lambswool, then work polish into pad before starting.
Place machine and pad onto surface, move pad over surface to spread product, then start up rotary polisher (1500 – 2000 RPM) with light to medium pressure. Work a small area at time until the sanding scrathers are removed. Remove polish residue with a microfiber cloth.
Re-apply polish when moving to new area.
Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Wear protective gloves / eye protection. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing